Fire Damage Remediation for Wilmington Properties
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in repairs for your business and slow operations for months after. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other harm caused by fumes and ash may stay for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and income are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are only part of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Wilmington area.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate ash and odors
- Odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can restore damaged goods inside
- Elimination of water left from extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis team will bring your business back to its feet. Our technical education, cleaning methods and tools combined with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually easy to restore for our specialists and their techniques. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our Wilmington franchise are available to help.