Wilmington Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
If your company takes on fire damage, you will probably have to halt operations for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other damage caused by smoke and soot may stay long after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the odor these substances leave may stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
Experiencing a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and income are at stake. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just part of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Wilmington area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
- Assistance comes promptly and is available any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Commercial contents sanitation – whatever your company does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Water removal – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- We can restore any section of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We know how hard fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to get your property back to normal. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training aid us in completing the job correctly the first time. Ruined items or furniture is typically easy to renew for our specialists and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.