Disaster Planning for Residents in Atkinson
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. But, plans like that typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.