Damage Caused by Water in Atlantic Beach
Have you discovered water damage while at work? Whether it’s a growing spot in the ceiling or a completely submerged basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is happy to solve the problem. We offer water damage restoration for companies and commercial buildings in the Atlantic Beach, NC area.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
Flood damage in business buildings can happen in various ways. These problems can start out minor. Whether resulting from failed sewer lines or appliances, some structures can deal hazardous water damage. Whatever business you operate, water damage is a serious problem for your organization. If left uncleaned, it may lead to further damage in the form of mildew.
Flooding in office properties might also flow from nearby runoff from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Atlantic Beach might result in flooding for residential and commercial property holders. Just like indoor spills, water damage that comes from natural causes may result in mildew damage if neglected.
Flood Restoration Services
If your NC business has experienced severe damage or only has a few leaks to address, Paul Davis offers mitigation and restoration services to solve the issue. We can dry clothes in addition to structural areas such as carpet. Ask us about how we can help for your property today!
Our Restoration Pros Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying affected areas such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as linens
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- We respond and act on time Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to remedy water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We are professional – With five decades in operation and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage emergency.
- We help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can work with your insurance provider to settle claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Atlantic Beach Paul Davis franchise today!