Small Business Damage Fire Removal in Atlantic
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and slow production for months following. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but additional harm from fumes and soot may remain long after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Atlantic performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Atlantic market.
How We Help You
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Thorough cleaning for any burnt items, tools and additional contents inside
- Elimination of moisture left from extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged items or furniture is typically simple to revive for our professionals and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our Atlantic service masters are available to assist.