Damage Caused by Water in Calabash
Have you seen water damage while at work? Whether it’s a spreading stain in the ceiling or a completely flooded cellar, Paul Davis Restoration Services is able to solve the problem. We can conduct water damage restoration for companies or commercial buildings in the Calabash, NC area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are several ways your storefront can be exposed to water damage. Malfunctioning appliances like refrigerators are prone overflow. Further artificial causes of water damage consist of sewer and septic tank spills, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These issues might begin small. However, the water damage could move throughout your property and encourage more problems from mold colonies.
Flooding in commercial spaces can also flow from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Calabash can cause flooding for residential and business property owners. Similar to indoor flooding, water damage from natural causes will encourage mildew problems if neglected.
Flood Removal Techniques
Paul Davis offers a variety of tasks like water damage analysis and removal. Depending on the severity of your business, Paul Davis specialists can dry damage areas like furniture. We also clean and revive objects like books. Left to grow, sever water damage may leave mold in its wake.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying soaked areas like walls
- Cleaning and restoration of items like clothes
- Remediating mold and mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We answer and act on time Varying on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to remedy water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We’re qualified – After half a century of business and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis will handle your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We will help with your insurance provider to file claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Calabash Paul Davis franchise today!