Recover after a Fire in Camp Lejeune
If your company sustains fire damage, you can expect to halt operations for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but other damage caused by fumes and soot may linger long after the fire has died. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and income are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only a portion of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Camp Lejeune performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Camp Lejeune region.
Trust the Best
- Help arrives quickly and is available 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and building stabilization
- Green methods for cleaning soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Water removal – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on business owners, so we act quickly to return your building back to normal. Our technical education, cleaning methods and tools blended with our experience means faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined inventory or furniture is usually simple to renew for our specialists and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.