Disaster Planning for Residents in Cedar Island
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, plans like that typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.