Commercial Damage Fire Recovery for Currie
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and slow work for months following. Fire can rip apart a building, but other damage caused by smoke and ash may remain long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in elimintating ash and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Currie offers prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Currie market.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- Assistance arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Green methods for sanitation ash and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can clean damaged goods inside
- Removal of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our years of training, sanitation methods and tools combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to assist.