Paul Davis for Emerald Isle
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your storefront or office and stop operations for months after. When folks consider fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself but ash and fumes can stay around the area years after. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and income are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer elimintating ash and smoke damage too. Across the Emerald Isle region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
How We Assist You
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and building reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Thorough cleaning for any burnt inventory, equipment and additional contents inside
- Elimination of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
The Paul Davis professionals understand how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience means faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, often being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.