Recovering Harkers Island Businesses
For companies, recovering from fire damage can become a long and pricey task. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but additional harm from fumes and ash may stay for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of fumes for years to come.
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and income are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Harkers Island performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Harkers Island area.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Help comes fast and is ready 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly methods for sanitation ash and other debris from fire damage
- Smoke odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your fire-damaged inventory or furniture inside your building
- Water removal – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – if a serious part of your business was ruined, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
The Paul Davis team will restore your business back to normal faster. Our years of training, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed inventory or furniture is often simple to revive for our experts and their tools. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Harkers Island if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.