Fire Damage Recovery of Holly Ridge Businesses
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to slow work for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people consider fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames however ash and fumes may stick around the property much longer. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may hang in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and income are at risk. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are only part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Holly Ridge area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean ash and smoke
- Odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – if a large part of your business was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call Paul Davis Now
We understand how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our technical education, sanitation methods and equipment blended with our experience means faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.