Disaster Planning for Residents in Longwood
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast now to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.