Disaster Planning for Residents in Marshallberg
One of the most important parts of managing a business in Marshallberg is ensuring business continuity. But, these plans usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.