Disaster Planning for Residents in Midway Park
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Midway Park, NC after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.