Disaster Planning for Residents in Morehead City
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Morehead City, NC following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.