Disaster Planning for Residents in New Bern
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. But, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.