Disaster Planning for Residents in Newport
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.