Disaster Planning for Residents in Oak Island
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.