Disaster Planning for Residents in Sealevel
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.