Disaster Planning for Residents in Southport
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.