Disaster Planning for Residents in Stacy
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.