Disaster Planning for Residents in Supply
One of the biggest parts of running a business in Supply, NC is ensuring business continuity. But, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.