Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable belongings that were at one point immediately discarded are very possibly are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Wilmington to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us as well.