Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to think about as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable possessions that were at one time immediately considered ruined may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Carolina Coast can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Wilmington to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.